* University or College degree with significant life science experience
* 5+ years' working experience in clinical research along with planning, executing and monitoring clinical trials
* Sound knowledge of all aspects of clinical drug development, especially clinical trial design, trial execution, project management and operations
* Strong understanding of international conditions of drug development process, international standards (GCP/ICH), health authorities (FDA/EMEA) as well as local health authorities regulations
* Competency of project, trial and CRA management, Clinical Study Managers is a plus
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Associating with GPT, GCT, ICT and CTT on trials execution plans and timeline commitments in alignment with Trial Monitoring strategy and for the Trial Monitoring organisation to achieve global and local business
* Informing Trial Monitoring stakeholders concerning the milestones and updating GCT, ICT and CTT on operational activities at the Region/CO level, to meet GPT Objectives
* Developing innovative solutions in clinical trial planning and execution, including country, site and patient engagement for timely compatible delivery of assigned studies
* Conducting planning for the management of clinical trials with operational risks for each phase of the trial, including Feasibility, allocation, Start-up, Data collection and cleaning
* Supervising medical and operational feasibilities, communicating to clinical teams, supporting protocol development and ensuring communication to regions and COs
* Fulfilling recruitment activities as per targets and reviews enrolment at the trial level, including responsibility for approval of changing recruitment commitment
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.