Für unseren Kunden suchen wir nach einem Rollout Manager
Project: leading provider of communication solutions in the railways sector. Together with our partners, we offer the complete solution for our customers. It is designed by our top experts and integrated into the existing GSM-R customer landscape as part of a migration and rollout project
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• As a Roll Out Manager, you are responsible for actively supporting the overall project manager and subproject managers in the orderly execution of the project and the subprojects.
• You are responsible for implementing and improving all procedural and technical measures to ensure the defined quality, cost and timelines for the roll out and SWAP. You take over the coordination of the chain migrations as RIC coordinator during the migration with the technical and organizational escalation management.
• As a Roll Out Manager they are responsible Organizational preparation of migrations according to given master schedules and route chain plans
• Coordination of chain migrations as RIC coordinator during migration with technical and organizational escalation management
• Coordination of the preparatory measures of the BS subsystem (interface preparation A, Ater, Abis interface) with the cooperation partner
• Customer interface to ensure the up-to-date planning of chain plans and coordination of joint location activities
• Determination and role as needed Escalation of irregularities and problems of migration and implementation activities
• Reporting to Regional and Central Project Management
• Checking, controlling migration scripts and coordinating the transfer of relevant data to the RIC (Remote Integration Center)
• Preparation of and participation in project, partner and customer meetings
• Several years of experience in a similar role as a Roll Out Manager in the radio sector
• Technical experience in transmission technology. Advantageous with transmission systems from Keymile
• Technical experience in GSM / GSM-R radio technology
Role: Rollout Manager
Location: Berlin, Germany
Duration: until June 2019 – option to extend
Workload: 5 days / week
Remote or Onsite: Onsite
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.