Archiviertes Projekt - Administration Consultant - Learning Management Systems
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
Learning is a critical success factor and is part of the quality management system in BI. The Learning Management System (LMS) is the primary, centralized, electronic tool used to assign, record, track and monitor learning activities for BI Globally.
- This position executes LMS processes regarding training relevance assessment, assignment, curriculum creation and maintenance, as well as LMS report creation for selected functional areas (FA)
- Works in cooperation with the SOP and Learning groups responsible for learning contents creation and consults these on proper target audience definition for compliance relevant trainings
- Uses the SOP and Learning groups schedules for the planning of own activities in LMS (item upload, QC, relevance assessment, assignments, scheduled offering, communications, …)
- Evaluates new / revised training contents regarding their relevance for roles & curricula within the defined FA’s
- Maintains active communication and exchange between other functions and groups involved in the corresponding LMS processes
- Proposes assignment of trainings to identified curricula and consult curriculum owners on proper assignments
- If no curriculum available, proposes and initiates creation of curricula / consult curriculum owners in creation of curricula
- Triggers and performs the quarterly curricula- and assignments-review process on global, regional and local level: initiates report creation, tailor excel reports for target group, suggests corrective actions
- Provides technical LMS expertise (system business troubleshooting, advice and assistance to Learners, Curriculum Owners, Line Managers, etc.)
- Provides technical LMS expertise assigned FA’S regarding LMS demands (e.g. creation/maintenance of items, curricula and eLearnings, use of scheduled offerings, etc.
- Provides technical LMS expertise for regional and local LMS learning activities / issues together with business (e.g. setup and maintenance of eLearnings, curricula, etc.)
- Consults regional and local management regarding LMS specific needs (e.g. provision of compliance/trend reports on learners,etc.)
- Is a key contact person for the outsourced services vendor related to assigned FA’s (e.g. handling of requests from vendor, escalations by business, etc.)
- Creates, customizes and evaluates all types of LMS systems reports in Excel format (good Excel knowledge required (pivot, vlookup, …)
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »