Our client is currently looking for a Business Process Analyst (m/f/d) in Bonn.
About the Position:
Project environment:- Support the execution of the SWITCH Digitalization project
- Execute (complete) As-Is analysis of current international carrier whole sale business end-to-end processes (IP connectivity, CDN and DDoS security services; Enterprise Access services like IP and Ethernet VPNs and Transmission services like Point-to-Point/Multi-Point Lambda and Ethernet services; Mobile services like Signaling for Roaming, WiFi, IPX; Bilateral and Hubbing Voice services): customer registration, product & service offering/ordering/activation, billing initiation and reporting, incl. Customer and supplier management
- Support at definition of target processes and target data model aligned to the selected target IT solution and architecture
- Support at integration of new IT-solution and substitution of current 14 BSS/OSS legacy systems
- Support BSS Workstream leader and team to execute project in an efficient way according to scope, quality and budget requirements
- Help and guide businesses in improving processes, products, services and software by creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the relevant business units
- Draft As-Is and target end-to-end processes with an easy to use and easy to understand process design approach (based on proven best practices)
- Draft HLD (High Level Design document) outlining business uses cases and requirements as an input for IT Solution Designers
- Identify and then prioritize technical and functional requirements in alignment with Business Owners and IT Solution Designers
- Bridge the gap between Business Requesters/Process Owners and the IT Solution Designers: What do the systems need to do, how they should they do it, who do we need to get input from, and how do we get everyone to agree on what we need to do before we go and do it
- Define requirements, prioritize requirements and get feedback and approval on requirements
- Elicitation of requirements and using those requirements to get IT Solution Designers onboard and understand what the Business Owner really wants
- Support at workshop organization and execution
Duration: 19.08. - 31.12.2019 (option of extension)
- Knowledge of business structure and products in the international carrier wholesale environment
- Oral and written communication skills: need to know how to pull, analyze and digest relevant information from Business Owners and document/report them in an appropriate way to be used by IT Solution Designers, but also management
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements engineering
- Costs benefit analysis
- Processes modeling
- Understanding of networks, databases and other technology
- Nice to have: MS / Windows, SQL, Sharepoint
If this is of interest to you, please send us your CV (incl. all necessary contact details [name, address, telephone numbers, Email]) referring to the project name and relevant contact person. Please refrain from sending several attachments. We look forward to receiving your application.
We live diversity and equality of opportunity. That is why we enable equal participation for people with disabilities and encourage everyone to apply. All person related formulations in our job advertisements are considered to be gender neutral.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »