Application Developer Android (m/f/d)
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
For our client we are currently looking for a
Application Developer Android (m/f/d)
Duration: 13 months
- Functional knowledge of the Android platform with the ability to explain the platform architecture such as hardware components, operating systems, services and applications
- Experience with configuring and/or supporting EMM software solutions (eg MobileIron, Airwatch, Blackberry, Samsung Knox) and mobile application software
- Knowledge of competitive mobility platforms and their use within the enterprise environment
- A broad understanding of the typical challenges for mobile device management and data security within customer environments
- Be up to date on the current trends in the mobility industry
- Industry training by technology vendors in relevant fields such as: Networking, Security, EMM, and end user computing
- Create and implement strategic and integrated communications plans using a wide range of communications tactics to support programmatic efforts
- Work closely with Cognizant and client leadership team in order to design and implement product training structure and coordinate with vendors and external agencies
- Lead the development of workflow and policy training for an operations audience, design and build learning solutions with the help of our scaled training development vendor
- Consult with business partners and stakeholders to determine the most effective enablement strategy and design training strategy to support products and workflows to complement
- Lead the team to success and drive training development to completion by managing timelines, overseeing the instructional design process, and coordinating the delivery of training to our help center.
- Perform task analysis, report training progress, and evaluate results to provide recommendations to our stakeholders.
- Adapt global content to local needs and design and develop local content for customers and partners respecting brand guidelines
- Organize scaled events and presentations for customers and support partners during events Content Creation
- Design and manage all content development initiatives: understanding business requirements, create and manage the content calendar, producing content, and eventually drive desired awareness, adoption, engagement.
- Plan, develop, and implement insight-driven, high-value thought leadership content in the form of whitepapers, eLearning Modules, case studies, video formats, web content, datasheets and presentations.
- 20-30% time spend on content creation
- We are looking for an Android Enterprise Enablement Country lead with excellent communication and organizational skills
- The role will focus on enabling the Android Enterprise partner ecosystem consisting of Enterprise Mobility Management vendors (EMM), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Service Providers and Carriers. You will equally be involved in supporting demand generation events for these partners.
- Your previous experience with the Android platform, mobile devices and EMM solutions will be on display as you engage with ecosystem partners and customers to educate them on the Android enterprise platform and the best practices for deployment and management.
- Preferred Experience Project management of training program delivery Enterprise technology event experience in a high-growth and fast-paced environment including managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies and events vendors. Previous roles in end user computing helpdesk support including the support of mobile devices and applications will be well regarded
- Project management of training program delivery
- Enterprise technology event experience in a high-growth and fast-paced environment including managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies and events vendors.
- Previous roles in end user computing helpdesk support including the support of mobile devices and applications will be well regarded
We look forward to receiving your English application documents including your hourly rate.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
- spannende Projekte
- internationale Kunden
- pünktliche und faire Bezahlung
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen »