For a remote project we are looking for:
IT Process & Strategy Manager (m/f/d) ID34088
Duration: August 2021 - Dezember 2021
Volume: hour(s) remote: 800 – 40 hrs a week
Project location: Essen / remote
• You role is to connect business with digital technology and you have three main areas of responsibility: engage with and manage the senior stakeholders in the regional business units of Customer Solutions Digital Technology, define and sign-off the local business transformation roadmap together with them, and ensure its implementation
• You are responsible for establishing and managing the relationships with selected Customer Solutions regions, understanding their business objectives and challenges, and supporting them in defining the business transformation roadmap
• In this context you team up with multiple stakeholders and the regional unit, including Controlling, Portfolio Management, Architecture, Digital Solution Development and adjacent DT areas (Data.ON, Digital Enablement, Global Technology Strategy etc.) to ensure commercial contribution is maximized
• An essential aspect of your role is to provide thought leadership to the regions, enabling the introduction of new capabilities, features, functionalities, and propositions to the market as identified through local business requirements
• You support and drive senior management performance discussions regarding the Customer Solutions business in regular review formats to ensure the progress of transformation initiatives, the mapping of the project portfolio to the roadmap and to track adherence to budget
• You support the management in defining operational targets and milestones for the local Customer Solutions businesses in order to maintain or achieve a top position within the respective markets
• You keep an eye on competitive dynamics and development in your respective markets and derive implications for the digital transformation roadmap
• You support the regional business unit in defining the business case for the transformation roadmap as well as the relevant mechanisms to track the successful implementation and to secure sign-off from the relevant stakeholders
• Following the sign-off of the roadmap and the business case you will work with the regional units to ensure the successful implementation of the roadmap, including setup of the respective implementation projects, selection of partners as needed, etc.
• You enhance the collaboration between the central team and the regional units by identifying and sharing best practices
• University degree in Business or Management, Information Technology or project management in related fields
• Profound experience in developing and managing commodity and solutions portfolios
• Good track record of commercial and/or technical achievement and P&L improvement, revenue growth and cost reduction
• Strong analytical skills
• Competent in the design of efficient processes and the change management required to bring them to life
• You have the ability to deliver to tight time scales, innovate and 'think outside the box' to deliver solutions that meet customers’ and stakeholders’ stated requirements
• Experience in definition of a vision and strategic direction, as well as translating it into decision making and action
• Be open-minded and curious, find pleasure in uncertainty, have the ability to bring in new ideas and be quick to learn and adapt
• You have exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills along with strong influencing skills.
• Experience in Energy Industry is advantageous
• Fluent in English, German is considered as a plus
Application and contact:
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your detailed Word profile, stating your hourly rate, EU-DSGVO agreement and availability.
Thank you very much in advance and best regards
Your [...] Group
As of May 2018, the new EU-DSGVO applies, so that we can consider your application and continue to actively present projects directly to you in the future, please confirm once in your application that we may store your profile with us.
As consent, please simply copy&paste EU-DSGVO OK! into your application.
By sending us your CV as part of your application on this portal and/or by email, you agree that we may record your profile with your personal data for our further cooperation. Of course, your data will only be passed on and presented to our clients with your consent and after consultation with you.
If you do not wish to receive any further e-mails from us and/or would like us to delete your data, please send an e-mail with the subject "Unsubscribe". We respect your right to privacy. Please read our policy at [...]. You can reach our data protection office at [...]
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.